Faculty have the option to use either paper on on-line evaluations in assessing their courses. For on-line course evaluations, we use a system called “CoursEval.” Our goal is to make this option as accessible and flexible as possible!
Link to Faculty and Student Login: https://courseeval.wooster.edu/etw/ets/et.asp?nxappid=WCQ&nxmid=start
1. Let us (Cynthia Bernardy) know that you want to use online evaluations by completing this survey:
Tell us which courses you want to assess online, and which forms you want to use.
2. Surveys will be generally available on Monday of the last week of classes, and close on the last day of exams. If you would like different start and end times, you may do that from the login screen (see tutorial for help on that).
2. If you would like, add additional questions. To do this, log onto the site and select up to five additional questions from the list. If there is one you want that is not there, you can request that we add another question (Note: Please keep them simple and generic!).
3. After the results are in, let us know if you would like to share the results with TS&T and your chair.
4. Add comments, if you would like, or send comments/reflections to Dottie Sines.