Faculty have the option to use either paper on on-line evaluations in assessing their courses. For on-line course evaluations, we use a system called “CoursEval.” Our goal is to make this option as accessible and flexible as possible!
Link to Faculty and Student Login:
1. Let us (Cynthia Bernardy) know that you want to use online evaluations by completing this survey (for Midterm Evaluations please simply send Cynthia an email with course name, number, and section):
Tell us which courses you want to assess online, and which forms you want to use.
* All FYSM sections will be automatically assigned to the FYS Survey (required). *
(Note: This is not an automated system – please allow time for this to be manually set up.)
2. Surveys will be generally available on Monday of the last week of classes, and close on the last day of exams. If you would like different start and end times, you may do that from the login screen (see tutorial for help on that). Please note that if you choose to use custom times, you will need to provide the CoursEval link (above) to your students.
2. If you would like, add additional questions. To do this, log onto the site and select up to five additional questions from the list. If there is one you want that is not there, you can request that we add another question (Note: Please keep them simple and generic!).
3. After the results are in, the results will be shared with TS&T and your chair unless you indicate “NO” (at the bottom of the CoursEval report) by the submission deadline.
4. Add your reflections directly into the CoursEval comment box, if you would like – or if not, please write (in that box) that you will be sending your comments/reflections to Dottie Sines.